Guest Relations Coordinator Full Time Position
MV Great Escape explores the most remote, pristine, destinations in Australia's far North West; the Kimberley Coast and the Rowley Shoals, in luxury. The owner-operator skippers of The Great Escape show our guests who are on their "holiday of a lifetime", the secrets and hidden treasures of this awe-inspiring region. This is your opportunity to showcase your sales and guest liaison abilities amongst a warm, friendly, fun and engaging office.
The Guest Relations coordinator looks after overall guest liaison and coordination for all adventure cruises. Sales / Reservations is also a major component of your role. As one of 4 you work closely with both the Business Development Manager and the Administration Assistant.
- Co ordinate the sales process from booking to boarding
- Follow up leads and referrals generated by the BDM
- Management of all cruise documents and files for guests
- Management of all guest payments (invoicing / banking)
- Provide local knowledge of the region to travelling guests
- Pre & Post Cruise Meet & Greet of guests
- Coordination of manifests for boat, plane and helicopter
To be considered for this position it is essential that you
- Have a quick mind with attention to detail and well honed organisational & planning skills
- Have well developed sales skills
- Proven outstanding customer service and people skills
- Solid knowledge of Excel, Word, MYOB
- Quick on the update with CRM / Database systems
- Are able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Are diplomatic & patient
- Can work the occasional weekends
- Have the ability to work under pressure sometimes
A background in guest liaison / sales within the Tourism & Hospitality or Boating industry is highly desirable though not essential. Local Broome residents encouraged to apply.
If you genuinely think this sounds like you, please apply through SEEK
Start date ASAP, Applications close when we’ve found the right person!