Administration Assistant - The Great Escape Charter Company - Broome WA
Full Time Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (occasional weekend work may be required)
MV Great Escape explores the most remote, pristine, destinations in Australia's far North West; the Kimberley Coast and the Rowley Shoals, in luxury. The owner-operator skippers of The Great Escape show our guests who are on their "holiday of a lifetime", the secrets and hidden treasures of this awe-inspiring region. This is your opportunity to showcase your administrative talents as our Broome office based assistant.
As one of the 4 office staff, your role is to support the Guest Relations Co-ordinator, Marketing Manager and General Manager through all general administrative tasks.
- General office administration including, filing & maintenance of Cruise Files, Guest files and manifests
- Organise each cruise and pre-departure information in efficient and diligent manner
- Updating guest information into the Salesforce database and other programs
- MYOB data entry including accounts payable and receivable
- Office support and admin to GM, Marketing & Guest Relations
- Alcohol manifests and labelling
- Compiling brochure packs
- Maintenance of stationery and promotional material
- Cleaning & maintenance of guest lounge
- Special Projects when required for Marketing or as specified by GM
- Guest transfers occasionally
- Food ordering & supply for vessel
To be considered for this position, it is essential that you:
- Have sound administration experience in previous roles
- Have accuracy and attention to detail in your work
- Have solid planning & organisational ability
- Understand the intricacies of Excel and MYOB
- Quick on the uptake with database / CRM systems
- Have a warm, approachable demeanour with excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to utilise your common sense and “read the play”
- Actually enjoy data entry and maintaining accurate records
A background in administration within the Tourism & Hospitality or Boating industry is highly desirable though not essential. Local Broome residents encouraged to apply.
If you genuinely think this sounds like you, please apply to Natasha Mahar email@example.com outlining why you are suitable for this position along with an updated resume.
Start date ASAP.
Applications Close 30 July 2016. Interviews will commence week of 8th August 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.